Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One. Two. Three. Cheese!


Hey you. I just had my picture taken for my Facebook profile. Thankfully, I didn't blink. I usually blink. So what do you think? How do I look? What a good hat day, huh!

I just wanted you to be able to put a face with the name. If we haven't yet, my name is Chloe Pink...I'm a cartoon spokesperson who wants you to believe in yourself and follow your dreams. That's right. Not your friend's dreams. Not your Aunt Gertrude's dreams. Your dreams!

If you have an example of how you've followed your course when circumstances --whew! What a big word -- or people have tried to steer you away, I'm pretty sure my bloggettes would want to know. I certainly do. What did you do to stay focused on your own dreams? What were the challenges. What were the rewards?
Copyright © Sharna Fulton 2010. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog on facebook