Friday, October 26, 2012

Vroom! Vroom! Meet The Chloe Pink Girl Of The Week, A Mini Sprint Racer!

Congratulations to 11 year old Alison Slaton of Edmond, Oklahoma -- our Chloe Pink Girl Of The Week! Alison says "I race mini sprints and I like racing because I love the smell, sound, adrenaline rush and beating the boys.  Someday I'd like to race in the 'World of Outlaw Series!'"And I say, "Go Alison!" On behalf of the Chloe Pink team, thank you for following your dreams and being a role model to all girls! Your Chloe Pink Secrets &Stuff Diary is in the mail. XO, Chloe Pink (P.S. Send us your picture & story of a girl following her dream for next week and you just might be featured on my blog and get a free Chloe Pink Diary, too.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog on facebook