Copyright © Sharna Fulton 2013. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks Kelly Wright Liddell for inspiring me to have a fabulous summer. I'd like to share your ideas with the kids soon to be home -- in just a little more detail. So without further ado, enjoy! XO, Chloe Pink
1. Get outside and play! Swim, ride your bike, take a nature walk!
2. Stay hydrated! Take your weight and divide it by 2.....that's how many ounces of water you need every day.
And during the summer you probably need MORE than that!
3. Wear sunscreen! Yes a tan is beautiful, but a burn is ouchy! AND bad for you!
4. Eat plenty of fruits and veggies! All the wonderful things that grow are on this planet for a reason - to sustain your healthy body!
5. Practice slowing down to smell the flowers or gaze at the stars.....meditating is SO important and if you start when you're young, you'll
be a pro by the time you're a teen or grown up (when you REALLY need it!).
6. Sing a song and LAUGH!!! More joy = better health! Proven factoid!
7. Get off the computer or video game and get out your sketch pad and markers! Creating something is a GREAT way to get your thoughts and feelings out!
8. Have a picnic with friends and family! Re-connect and have CONVERSATIONS.....put the cell phones away!
9. Host a family game or movie night!
10. READ!!! Join your local library's summer reading program! Great way to keep the ole' noggin ship shape during the summer (and you might learn something new!).