Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Eat More Veggies!

Hi. I'm Chloe Pink and I always follow my dreams. Today, my dream is to help animals and the planet. Won't you help me make my dream come true? It's easy. All you have to do is eat more veggies. See. That's what it says on the signs that we made. (Me and Pete our funky friends from the farm.) We are activists! So why should you eat more veggies, you ask? 
  • Well, if you shop at your local farmer's market, you are supporting local business and that's good for everybody's piggy bank. Get it? Piggy bank! 
  • And if you eat leafy greens, they don't just taste good. They are really good for you, too. 
  • Of course, you can also help save sweet animals like my funky farm friends and decrease greenhouse gas emissions that hurt the environment. 
  • Also, you can Reduce the destruction of our forests by fast food giants such as KFC who uses non-recycled paper for its chicken buckets. 
Thanks for your support and don't forget. Follow your dreams, girl! XO,

Copyright © Sharna Fulton 2012. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog on facebook