Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's not the destination that matters.....

Follow your dreams, girl and don't forget! It helps to have a real friend to support you along the way. I know, because I have Pete! He believes in me no matter what. He goes with me no matter where I want to go. He likes me for who I am. Everybody needs at least someone like him in their corner....or in this case, my bicycle basket! Thanks Pete! Hang on. Here we go! XO, Chloe Pink





Copyright © Sharna Fulton 2012. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic message and love the image as well. Good stuff, Ms. Sharna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peeblet. And thanks for coming along for the ride with me and Chloe Pink. It's bumpy, but you make it fun!

      Delete

Networked blog on facebook