Friday, March 29, 2013

Test yourself on the Happy-O-Meter!

I was happy when I came up with the concept for today's cartoon for Girls Inc. of Greater Atlanta. How happy? About an 8 on the meter. (See diagram above.) Not only was it fun to draw, but fun to paint with the watercolors, too. Although,now that I'm looking at it, that has got to be the weirdest needle on a meter I've ever seen. If it wasn't pointing at the 10, it would be completely off the meter. Oh well. I'm at deadline for Mahsa, so here it is! Hope you enjoy, Sharna

P.S. Click on the cartoon to make it bigger. Then, please visit Girls Incorporated of Greater Atlanta to see all that they do to make girls strong, smart and bold.

 Copyright © Sharna Fulton 2013. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog on facebook